Aha Radio Lineup Changes - 9/02/10
After adding a slew of Mix stations last time around, we are back to a mix of individual podcast stations. By request we are adding additional BBC and NPR programs, expanding the Adam Carolla network presence with two of his sister shows, and adding another show from the folks over at HowStuffWorks. If you would like to make a suggestion for a new station, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding: Podcasts
- BBC: Newshour – Global news and analysis from the BBC World Service, twice a day, every day of the year.
- Daves of Thunder – Dave Dameshek and his pal David Feeney bring their brand of hooey and applesauce to the ACE Network. Where Murtaugh and Riggs left off, Dameshek and Feeney begin. When these two get together, NO subject is off-limits (except for some subjects)!
- NPR: Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me – NPR's weekly current events quiz. Have a laugh and test your news knowledge while figuring out what's real.
- Spider and the Henchman – John Salley teams up with sports columnist and screenwriter Kevin Hench to host a sports and entertainment themed podcast for Adam Carolla’s ACE Broadcasting Network.
- Tech Stuff – From the rise (and fall) of video game arcades to the great video game crash, this week is all about electronic entertainment. Join Jonathan and Chris as they explore the latest -- and greatest -- tech in TechStuff, a podcast from HowStuffWorks.com.
1) Tap the Manage Stations button located at the top right corner of the main screen.2) Choose to view Current stations, or to Add more 3) to remove a station simply tap the minus symbol and then confirm the Delete 4) Switch to Add more and choose from Aha Stations, Podcasts, or Twitter lists 5) After adding/removing stations you can re-order them on the Current screen by holding your finger on the triple hash and dragging.