Aha Radio Lineup Changes - 8/16/10
Having trouble keeping up on the latest episodes from a few of your favorite podcasts? Back in February I described how to use the My Feeds station to create a customized station with all of your favorite shows. We've gone a step further and created some special combo stations for you. We also took this opportunity to add one of my all-time favorite podcasts... The Tony Kornheiser Show (my wife can't fall asleep without it!). If you would like to make a suggestion for a new combo station, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding: Aha "Super" Stations
- ESPN Mix – Mike & Mike, The Herd, Scott Van Pelt, BS Report, PTI, Tony Kornheiser, Mike Tirico, and ESPN Daily.
- NPR Podcasts – Fresh Air, NPR Hourly, Talk of the Nation, Story of the Day, Business Story of the Day, On Science, Marketplace.
- Sports Mix – All of the ESPN shows, plus Dan Patrick.
- Tech Mix – DiggNation, Chris Pirillo, AppSlappy, BootCamp, CNET: Buzz Out Loud, iPhone Alley, and MarketWatch.
- TWiT Mix – This Week in Tech, The Tech Guy, Security Now, Giz Wiz, TWiT Tech News, and HT Geeks.
- The Tony Kornheiser Show – Listen to Mr. Tony's WTEM, ESPN 980 show, Monday through Friday.
1) Tap the Manage Stations button located at the top right corner of the main screen.2) Choose to view Current stations, or to Add more 3) to remove a station simply tap the minus symbol and then confirm the Delete 4) Switch to Add more and choose from Aha Stations, Podcasts, or Twitter lists 5) After adding/removing stations you can re-order them on the Current screen by holding your finger on the triple hash and dragging.