Aha Radio Lineup Changes - 7/30/10
Aha Radio features a constantly evolving selection of stations. We will frequently add new podcasts, twitter lists, and Aha stations to the lineup. If you would like to make a suggestion for a new station, please contact us at email@example.com. Adding: Podcasts
- CNN: Fareed Zakaria GPS – Fareed Zakaria GPS takes a comprehensive look at foreign affairs and global policies through in-depth, one-on-one interviews and fascinating roundtable discussions.
- Get-Fit Guy – Enhance your energy, lose weight, boost your performance, and look better than ever in your bathing suit with the Get-Fit Guy! If you want to begin an exercise routine and don't know where to start, or if you've been working out for a while and aren't getting the results you want, host Ben Greenfield will give you the tips you need to reach all of your fitness goals.
- The Moth Podcast – The Moth features people telling true, engaging, funny, touching and eye-opening stories from their lives. Hailed as "New York's hottest and hippest literary ticket" by the Wall Street Journal, The Moth has been producing sold-out storytelling shows for over ten years.
- Savage Love (EXPLICIT) – Dan Savage, America's only advice columnist, answers your sex questions on the Internets.
- Stuff You Should Know – Why do ticks suck? Can the President really pardon anyone? Join Josh and Chuck in their ongoing quest to explain fascinating trivia, obscure facts and all the unusual Stuff You Should Know in this podcast from HowStuffWorks.com.
1) Tap the Manage Stations button located at the top right corner of the main screen.2) Choose to view Current stations, or to Add more 3) to remove a station simply tap the minus symbol and then confirm the Delete 4) Switch to Add more and choose from Aha Stations, Podcasts, or Twitter lists 5) After adding/removing stations you can re-order them on the Current screen by holding your finger on the triple hash and dragging.