Software Engineer, iPhone/OS
The Aha iPhone developer will help create and implement our next generation iOS products. Our iOS products allow users to interact with various content channels that are delivered as audio channels and enable the user to configure and manage their channel setup. You will need to work on handling events and sending data to devices connected to the smartphone, include in-vehicle entertainment systems, radios, and other in-vehicle controls. For this exciting opportunity you will code and work with the team defining the overall architecture and influencing our protocol implementation. This role reports to the Director of Engineering.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, code and test our iOS applications on iPhone and other iOS-based devices.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering organization to influence protocols and overall system architecture and design.
- Work with the Product Manager and our UE Designer to define the app flows and interactions to ensure they are consistent with Android best practices and are reasonable to implement from a technical perspective.
- With the PM and QA, develop a test plan and approach to ensuring your product has high quality and meets customer expectations.
- Implement unit test cases for you code.
- Be capable of developing using an agile methodology, providing daily revs of code and builds.
- Think out of the box when it comes to defining unique ways users can leverage our service through iOS devices.
- BS Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, MS strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of software development experience with mobile or web technologies
- 1 years experience developing iOS applications
- Prior experience developing on mobile devices or using Objective-C for Apple software
- Experience developing apps, and more specifically, presentation components of the mobile app experience
- Ability to communicate with and influence technical, product and design teams.
- A passion for mobile. We are looking for developers who are as excited about mobile as we are. You must understand the unique nature of mobile devices and why they are revolutionizing the way we stay connected and receive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in an office in Palo Alto CA
- Willingness to submit to a background screen